All pictures unless otherwise stated have been taken by me, Rebecca Smith – the sole author of this blog. Permission is required before using my images. If permission is not asked, further action WILL be taken.
All items received free of charge for the purpose of review will be marked with a clear declaration at the beginning of the post. Review items are for consideration only, no review is guaranteed. Please be aware of this when contacting me and sending me a product.
If you would like to offer a prize for a giveaway, also contact me on my email or social media platforms for further discussion.
Keene On Travel also takes on sponsored posts on occasion – these are fully disclosed at all times.
Keene On Travel and myself personally may become Brand Ambassador for companies from time to time. This may mean free products or affiliate links within posts. Please be assured I will always be 100 % honest with regards to this.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Keene On Travel does not share any information with any third parties. No information will be stored from your visit and any information gathered is purely for analysis. You are able to disable your visit from being logged by amending your browser settings. 1. All comments are welcome, but please do stand by these rules:– No profanity-No spam– No attacks on individuals– No comments which could be deemed offensive in any way, shape of form to any individual 2. All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. 3. Keene On Travel as a blog accepts products to review on the blog. All reviews of received products will be 100% honest and will always be clearly specified. 4. Sponsored posts are occasionally accepted and will also be specified. Any sponsored posts accepted will be relevant to the blog theme. 5. If you would like to use any photos from my blog (those taken by myself, not from wishlist posts), feel free to do so but I do require a link back to this blog. This policy is subject to change at anytime and I, as the author of Keene On Travel, reserve this right.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.